Hard Card Scanning Capable
Fingerprinting Services Outside of Florida
If you reside out of state or are unable to visit our location to be fingerprinted, we have a solution for you that many satisfied customers use to avoid unnecessary time and expense traveling from outside and even within the state of Florida. Our Card Scan Processing Service utilizes advanced scanning technology to convert a traditional fingerprint card ("hard card") into an electronic fingerprint record. Converting a "hard card" into an electronic record enables applicants to have their fingerprint record processed as quickly as if they had traveled to our fingerprint office location.
Please Send the Following Items:
- Copy of your driver's license or government-issued picture ID * Social security number (copy of card not needed)
- ORI Number (directs to which agency the background results will be sent)
- Completed fingerprint card with citizenship, birth date & location, and all personal information required.
- Phone Number and email address are needed in order to email you back with the TCN# tracking number.
- Payment - We accept All major credit/debit cards over the phone or on our website.
Money Orders or Certified Checks only, made out to Mobile Fingerprinting LLC to the below address:
Mobile Fingerprinting LLC
Attention: Jake Saliba
4613 N University Dr, Suite 192
Coral Springs, FL 33067
We highly suggest certified mail for tracking purposes. If payment is not included inside the envelope, we will call you for a credit card number.
Please be certain that the information you provided (especially ORI number) is accurate as once it is received by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, it will be processed exactly as it was submitted and cannot be changed.
We do not issue refunds under any circumstances once the scan has been submitted. Some less frequently used or new valid ORI numbers are not readily apparent. Please contact our office at (800) 711-4916 for any clarification or verification.
Prices vary according to the ORI number and the above mailing arrangements.